The online examination which consists of General Aptitude Test (GAT). Result is declared atleast seven days after the examination. After the examination there will be Medical round as per the guidelines of DG Shipping and MS 2000 rules of candidates who came in first merit list. Medically fit candidates are eligible for training of GP rating course subjected to their documents verification.
At the time of documents verification, if I found guilty of producing false certificates then IMTA can cancel by selection letter and exam fees will not get refunded.
In case some candidates got rejected after Second round (Medical round and documents verification process) then to fulfill the available seats the conducting body may announce the second merit list, that list will be updated in the official website.
Documents Required in Second Round
• Medical fitness certificate
• 4 passport size photographs
• Mark sheets of class 10 and 12 (original and attested photo copy)
• An attested migration and transfer certificate
• Address Proof copy (Original and attested copy)